Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New pics from new camera

I've finally getting the hang of my new camera, the Nikon d300. I was overwhelmed at first because this camera has so many bells and whistles that are completely new to me. Slowly, but surely, I've been chipping away at the dreadful manual and I'm finally able to take pictures with it!
I've put up a few photos that I've taken the last couple days. You can check them out here.

2 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Your pictures are so good! I love the black and white. I have been looking for a new camera myself and I have heard lots of good things about the Nikons:-)

I also want to pass along kudos to you and Jordan on the lifestyle you are working to attain. There are not a lot of us out here that think this way... but the numbers are growing:-)

I am adding you to my side bar so that I can stop in and see how things are going from time to time.
I hope that is OK.

Rhonda

Melissa ~ Mom to 6 said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS. LOL I know, I shouldn't covet my neighbor's camera, but awwww man am I jealous! LOVE the photos!!