Welcome to Spring in NE Oregon! It's the flip-flop time of the year. You never really know from day to day if it's going to be sunny and warm or cold and snowing.
I woke up this morning to find winter still here with 2 inches of snow on the ground. So magical!
I did talk with a friend today about planting a garden at her house so I'm very excited about that. We may be in transition mode, moving to a new house in the next few months, but at least I have a place to grow veggies...that is, when we get out of flip-flop mode.

4 comments:
We're in that phase here in the midwest, too. Last week it was in the teens, today it's supposed to hit 70*. I'm itching to get into the garden but my calendar tells me to wait another 2 weeks. Grrr.
Judy
Am enjoying your blog.
Burrrrrr... it is beautiful to look at.... but I'm enjoying being able to get out an do some early planting. I would freak if it snowed this late here!
Glad you will have a place to grow some veggies of your own:-)
Rhonda
I just looked and we will have 67 degree weather on March 28th for about 3-4 days! whoo hoo!
PS: I love in Yacolt, WA (SW Washington). Not too far from you.
Post a Comment