This beauty will be mine once Jordan gets it running good. It may not be worth fixing up, but only time will tell. Most people drive beaters here. I'm sure the smog it puts out isn't fantastic...it's a 3/4 ton, 4x4 Chevy.... AND it's old. The thing is.......here.....you fill up your gas tank once a month-max! I walk when I can and work is just around the corner. This truck will be for hauling horse "stuff" and for times when I need 4 wheel drive. She's currently 3 different colors...red, black & blue. I think I'll call her Bruiser. If you think she's interesting, you should see the dinosaur Jordan calls his work truck!

This is Spook. I brought him home from the vet hospital last Friday. Someone just dumped him in the vet clinic parking lot a couple weeks ago. He hung around for a week or so and then decided he would try to live IN the vet clinic. (FYI: Most animals want OUT of the vet clinic.) He kept sneaking in when clients would come in. He was the sweetest boy so we brought him in and and gave him "the works"; neuter, vaccines, de-worm etc. No one claimed him so he was going to be euthanized if he didn't find a home.
SO here he is. He's actually a great addition to the menagerie we already have. He's really laid back and doesn't mind the dogs at all. He keeps trying to convince Bean to play with him, but that hasn't happened yet. I figure he's only 7-8 months old so he's still an adolescent. He'll be Salem's buddy when he moves up here.
Some day we will get some property.....and when that happens, it will be all over! We will have dogs, cats, goats, sheep, cows, horses, chickens etc...you name it. Already, Jordan wanted to adopt a cow with 3 hooves.
We are in trouble! =)


1 comment:
a cow with three hooves? crazy kids.
Post a Comment