I've finally been able to get some photographs uploaded to my Flickr account and I wanted to share some of the photographs of the beautiful place we live.
We have 5 dogs. Bean & Ceniza are chihuahuas, Kelsey is an Aussie and Haley is a Boston Terrier. I am a vet tech so I end up with more animals than most people think is sane. All the other dogs and cats you see belong to friends.
"Your entire life journey ultimately consists of the step you are taking at this moment. There is always only this one step, and so you give it your fullest attention." -Eckhart Tolle
"The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness."- John Muir
"Intelligence is the capacity to be in the present. The more you are in the past or in the future, the less intelligent you are. Intelligence is the capcity to be here now, to be in this moment and nowhere else. Then you are awake."-Gautam Buddha
"Achieve emptiness. Attain tranquility." -Lao Tzu
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present." - Babatuole Olatunji
"Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
"Your inner purpose is to awaken. It is as simple as that. You share that purpose with every other person on the planet-because it is the purpose of humanity." -Eckhart Tolle
"Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day." - Jesus
5 comments:
BELLA!!! SOooooo beautiful!! <3
Her mama smiles like my Bear used to! OMG I'm sooo jealous. :)
What a beautiful place you live in! Very lucky. Bella is so cute also.
Followed you back here from my blog. Thanks for visiting. Looking foreard to folowing your journey :-)
What a wonderful pictures and such a beautiful place. Are all the dogs yours?
We have 5 dogs. Bean & Ceniza are chihuahuas, Kelsey is an Aussie and Haley is a Boston Terrier. I am a vet tech so I end up with more animals than most people think is sane. All the other dogs and cats you see belong to friends.
Post a Comment