Today, I took a horse ride to a neighboring creek that was enclosed in a line of Aspens and the beauty of where I was took my breath away. Tears came to my eyes. Good tears of pure joy and peace. Tears from being so alive at that moment that you know… you know that you are one with everything that is. I was connected with the water flowing, the rock that was doubling as my seat, my horse next to me, the wind moving quietly through the trees and I was at peace. Alive and at complete and utter peace.
I am so fortunate to live in such a place on earth that takes your breath away because it’s so beautiful. My surroundings make it that much easier for me to be in the moment as often as possible. And that is my ultimate goal..... to live in the moment, every moment, permanently.
I am so fortunate to live in such a place on earth that takes your breath away because it’s so beautiful. My surroundings make it that much easier for me to be in the moment as often as possible. And that is my ultimate goal..... to live in the moment, every moment, permanently.

1 comment:
That sounds wonderful. Great post.
Post a Comment