Thursday, June 18, 2009

I disappeared!


I've been so busy and it's been over a month since my last blog entry! I also haven't had a chance to read a lot of your blogs and I've missed it.

We were so busy moving and getting settled and every night, when I usually do my things online, I was just too tired to do anything but pass out in bed.

We are moved in to our new place now and I'll get pictures up of the house and property this weekend.

We now have:

5 chickens
5 cows
1 horse
5 cats
5 dogs

The cows and cats are new and I'll get pictures of them up as well. We are actually a farm!

I plan to get my garden started this weekend. I feel so late, but the season is much later here. People are telling me that I still have time to plant.

I have much more to write and share and I have all of your blogs to catch up on! I'll be writing alot the next few days!

1 comment:

CJ said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for you to upload the pics!

♥ Chaitra